Saturday, March 24, 2012

Q & A

If you've asked me about my plans for the coming months or year or even the upcoming weekend, you may have gotten a vague answer.Since my lack of answers seem to be getting on the wrong side of a few, I offer this explanation:

I really have no idea what my plans are. I promise I'm not brushing you off so you can't get involved in my life, I really don't know what the next step is for me. I do have things that I want to have all planned out, but they're just hanging in the air. If only one of them would fall onto a planner, then I could plot out the rest of them. It doesn't really matter which one comes through first, just any of them of them will do.

I feel bad having to say, "I don't know..." so much. I really do want to have answers and plans and things to do. I guess I still need to learn to wait on God's plan. I've never been good at that though. If you know anything about me, you know I'm about as impatient as they come. So for me to feel idle and unproductive and I still face questions of purpose is rendering me quite anxious, another quality that just has to go.

-Trust and Anxiety-
Two things God is trying to get me to let go of.

I'm not looking for sympathy or suggestions in planning, but I'd love the help of your prayers and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment