Friday, October 1, 2010

I am a tad easily amused ...


The following is a mere glance into my mind and the things I think are funny in the slightest. You have my permission to dislike it, but I still find it humorous. 

The "M" means Man, because the name of the other participant in this nonsense begins with a "J" as well and that would just get confusing .
The "J" means Jennifer, because that is my name. It's quite basic.

The conversation you are about to view took place Tuesday, September 21st, 2010 between the hours of 11:45 am and 1:00 pm all by the means of texting.

M – Can we please speak in song? Starting after this message?
M – Let’s get it started.
J – I want you to know when you hold my hand, you hold my heart.
J – I am in misery! There ain’t nobody who can comfort me! Why won’t you answer me?? The silence is slowly killing me!
M – I am lost for words, so lost in love …
J – Hit me, baby! One more time!
M – Do you feel like a man, when you push her around, do you feel better now as she falls to the ground (I don’t like this domestic violence theme)
J – I’m stronger than yesterday! Love ain’t nothing but a mile away. My loneliness ain’t killing me no more.
M – You drive me crazy, I just can’t sleep.
J – It’s hard to say I’d rather stay awake when I’m asleep because my dreams are bursting at the seams.
M – These dreams, go on when I close my eyes.
J – Shut your eyes and sing to me …
M – Killing me softly, with his song …
J – If I get murdered in the city, don’t go revenging in my name …
M – Don’t go breaking my heart …
J – I won’t go breaking your heart!
M – I will survive! I will surviiiive …
J – I should have changed that stupid lock …
M – Hey there Delilah don’t you worry about the distance, I’m right there if you get lonely give this song another listen close your eyes, I’m by your side.
J – It’s close to midnight and something evil’s lurking in the dark!
M – Private eyes, are watching you, they see your every move.
J – I am beautiful in every single way. Words can’t bring me down.
M – Hey good lookin, whatcha got cookin
J – You’re so vain …
M – I’m too sexy for my shirt …
J – I think we’re alone now. The beating of our hearts is the only sound.
M – Stop, children what’s that sound, everybody look what’s going down.
J – You spin my head right ‘round, right ‘round …
M – We’re going down, down in an earlier round …
J – And sugar we’re going down swinging …
M – It’s getting hot in here …
J – The roof is on fire!
M – Wearing next to nothing cuz it’s hot as an oven!
J – Nothing can separate …
M – I will always love you!
J – Well I’m not paralyzed but I seem to be struck by you … I want to make you move …
M – Dare you to move …
J – Dare you to run …
M – Slow dancing in a burning room
J – I tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I melted …
M – Wait! I take that back! “If I lay here, if I just lay here”
J – Lay in open fields with me and just stare at the diamonds of the night …
M – When I look at the stars, I find myself.
J – I look into your eyes and I find love …
M – When you look me in the eyes, I catch a glimpse of Heaven.
J – I can’t wait to join the angels and sing my heaven song …
M – Ok, I’m out of quotes. Game over. Well played my friend.
J – Good, I need to shower. Perfect timing! 

**Disclaimer:**
This post really serves no purpose other than to fulfill my desire for amusement.

No comments:

Post a Comment