Friday, August 20, 2010

Description

As though my ears had the melodies of angels fall upon them so is your voice to me. 

A simple stride is become the most intricate and enchanting of dance. Every utterance of speech falls as captivating poetry upon the masses. 

Though my mornings be filled with grief and sorrow and though the evening strips any trace of joy from my very being, it may be remedied by the mere thought of your smile. 

Oh but to see your eyes!

They melt away the icy fingers of doom and sadness as the sun upon the snow in Springs grand entrance. 

Were my heart to have the speed of ten thousand wild stallions, the heartbeat of joyous extacy could not be contained within my chest. 

Even so, as I battle for the breath which escaped my body the moment your lips parted making way for such sweet sound as I've never known, I wonder how only one creature could be granted such a gift as bestowing pure light upon a strangers dark and lonely path. 

Am I permitted to hope that the stones which compose the way I am obliged to follow will lead me to your side again? 

Until that day, grant me a smile to warm me in the darkest hour when hope has abandoned me. 

A touch to fight against the fated thought of having lost an oportune moment of bliss. 

A kiss to save this wretched soul from a life of dispair and agony away from so glorious a face. 

A word to have the mind remember so innocent a sensation as this passionate devotion. 



Until I again gaze upon so sweet a countenance, faithful I shall remain to only you. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment