Friday, August 20, 2010

Captivating

Violent inspiration strikes my heart yet again. Of what you desire to hear, love? 

I am beyond capable to tell about the melody in which the trees delight. To pass along the glorious essence possessed by each flower presents no true challenge. To create the shapes of each sole cloud before your eyes may be easily accomplished. 

If an obstacle is to be conquered, let me then define the method in which we love. Such blind devotion may be sure to run the world to madness as it is such madness which had bewitched every part of my being. I must struggle to control my insanity lest I allow myself to fun about the streets declaring the lovesick condition you have left me in. 

I have not the slightest hope of recovery. I am to be held captive in your pleasing attentions with no want of an escape. 

To be sure, I have no need of escaping your everlasting adoration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment