Friday, August 20, 2010

The Reply

My dearest friend, my companion ever close to me, have you no thought of your affections upon my heart? 

Though I stand in the midst of the most grave of moments my heart rejoices in being the muse to our inspired perfection. 

My devoted, a smile you shall have for I will be your hope in all seasons. 

A touch wilt thou receive to confirm your promise to my soul. 

A kiss? oh, sweet lover, a kiss has rescued me from a life of duty into a land of eloquent belonging. 

The word you will be granted as a token of this pure desire is to be forever more 'love'. 

You have given me the greatest honor in your description which I will work 'til my dying day to repay. Mine eyes to have such deep longing for you as to my eyes you desire.

Oh, sweet saints above! 

How can it be that such a virtuous man has crossed my path to change the direction of my days. That way in which I have come to merit such a knight may well be beyond all reason known to me! My everlasting comfort, you may not only be permitted to hope that we may meet again, but I shall find any manner of being or mystery to hasten that glorious hour. The rythym of my heart will be maintained by you alone. I dare not even allow it the faint flutter of joy 'til, at last, I see you stand before me.


Waiting Without Patience,
I am Yours


 

No comments:

Post a Comment